Screw Anchors and Screw Anchor Rods
Standard Heavy Duty Internal Drive Anchors (Socket Type)
Sizes : 200mm to 450mm x 90mm pitch.
Rating : 10,000 ft.lbs torque, 160KN on the thread.
- Our anchors have been designed to perform using high grade 16Mn steel.
- The socket is made from an accurate extruded tube. The socket is checked with GO and NOGO gauges to ensure good fit in the drive head.
- The tip-spigot section is forged steel. This has a square section that locks into the extruded tube and prevents load transfer to the weld. The OD of the spigot is machined for perfect fit in the drive head.
- The helix is made from high grade steel for reliable welding and strength.
- The thread is checked on each anchor with GO and NO GO gauges to ensure correct fit and strength.
- Each anchor has a screw on plastic cap to protect the thread from rusting.
- Our helixes are oversize to provide adequate pull out strength for each size compared to the other brands.